Beginning June 1st, In-Person therapy sessions will again be an option at Modern Change. Teletherapy continues to be an option as well.
Some important information regarding in-person therapy sessions during the pandemic:
Modern Change is taking the following precautions to protect everyone and help slow the spread of the coronavirus while offering in-person therapy services:
- Everyone is encouraged to wear a mask while in the office. We have made some disposable masks available in the event you do not have your own.
- We maintain safe distancing.
- Everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room. Everyone is asked to use some upon entering.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the office.
- Certain time slots will continue to be strictly available for telehealth sessions to stagger times people are physically in the office
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- High touch areas (doorknobs, etc.) are wiped with a sanitizing agent between each session.
- Anyone desiring to return to in-person sessions will be required to sign a new consent form acknowledging they understand the risks and agree to take additional precautions.
If you have any questions about in-person therapy sessions, please don’t hesitate to contact me today.
Modern Change offers in-person and teletherapy sessions in Durham, NC.
Sign up to get updates straight to your inbox:
* indicates required