I am not currently an in-network provider with any insurance networks.
- I have a flat rate – $125 per session
- In some circumstances, we can talk about slightly reduced fee
Out Of Network Benefits
I can provide you a receipt for your services or “superbill” that you can submit to your insurance company directly for them to reimburse you. In this situation, you still pay the full fee for your session to me, but your insurance company may provide you with some of that money back directly to you. Any insurance reimbursement requires your services meet medical necessity, which means you must have a mental health diagnosis to qualify for reimbursement. If you have questions about this, we can talk about it further.
Some questions to ask your insurance company
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have to pay a copay for mental health services or do I have to pay my deductible?
- If it is a copay, is it my specialist copay or primary?
- If it is my deductible, have I met it? How much is left?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval/a referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have related to payment or insurance. I look forward to hearing from you!
Modern Change offers psychotherapy in Durham, NC.